- I’ve spent approximately 25% of it playing 2048. How? Why? I am supposed to be drinking on a beach and instead I’m quietly yelling “fuuuuck” into my phone
- The other 75% has been spent doing regular vacation things
- But seriously why isn’t 2048 an actual app? Wouldn’t it make more money being something you can download instead of a website you go to?
- My e-cig is breaking everyday and I keep having to dismantle and clean it to avoid breaking down and buying a pack of cigarettes
- My high score on 2048 is a measly 5400 or some shit, how are some of you getting over 10k? Is it when you break to 1024?
Not that it’s weird, just a little incongruous? Sort of like celebrating Cinco de Mayo in Estonia or something. But Puerto Rico is still in the US, and I don’t think Mexico actually celebrates Cinco de Mayo anyway, so disregard all of this please. Thanks.
And I wake up with a headache. Weird, right?
In other news this is actually a post about how I’m going to Puerto Rico in two days for “spring break” and I just felt like bragging, so.
I’m really glad I got over my fear of dogs seeing me naked.